Thursday, January 31, 2013

Baby Love - 10 weeks

Baby is the size of a prune!  Now, he's about 1.2 inches long and weighs about .14 ounces.  His body length will almost double in the next three weeks.  At week 10, baby has working arm joints, and his cartilage and bones are forming.  His vital organs are fully developed, and they're starting to function.  His fingernails and hair are starting to appear too.  Can you believe it?!

How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain:  down 1.5 lbs 
Maternity clothes?  Not yet
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep:  I have been restless this week.  Not sure why.
Best moment this week:  We got to see Baby Love on Monday!
Miss anything?  No
Movement:  Still too early
Food cravings:  No not at all.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Queasiness is hanging on.  Thinking about food makes me queasy.  I can eat anything...I just don't want to have to think about it or pick what to eat.
Gender prediction:  Not a clue...
Labor Signs:  Not for a while
Symptoms:  Fatigue, sore boobs, overactive nose, evening sickness, possible round ligament pain
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Still happy or queasy.  (I was moody one evening this week...)
Looking forward to:  I have an appointment with Dr. C the MFM specialist on the 15th.  


Note:  I am not a fan of prunes, so I tried to find something else that was the same size as baby this week.  Another baby website says that baby is the size of a kumquat.  What the crap is a kumquat?!  I guess I will stick with prune...

1 comment: