![]() |
| Baby Shores - 7w4d |
Yesterday, we had an appointment in Little Rock. Everything looks good with Baby Shores. We heard a heart beating at 144bpm. It was so neat!
Also seen on the ultrasound was a Subchorionic Hematoma (SCH). Basically, this is a blood clot in my uterus. In the picture, you can see the baby in the black sac. Then above the back sac is a black line that leads to a dark gray pool on the right. This is the blood clot. Research isn't clear on why this happens in some pregnancies.
This is what I had in my last pregnancy and basically it is a waiting game. I am going to continue to take Crinone (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Normally, my RE allows patients to stop using progesterone after a heartbeat is found. Also, I am on bedrest. My RE said, in his experience, being off your feet and taking it easy is the best thing that you can do for a SCH. Because I work on my feet, he said he wouldn't suggest that I go back to work until I have four days in a row with zero spotting. He asked that I stay home this entire week for sure.
We were also released from the LR Clinic! My RE said he felt like the monitoring of this blood clot would be better cared for by my local OB. I am scheduled to see her in two weeks.
So, for now, I am chilling on the couch -- watching TV, movies, surfing the internet, napping -- basically being a lazy bum!
Please keep the prayers coming!
xoxo

Sooooo cute!! I love this!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! I've been MIA in the blogging world for a couple months so I'm just catching up but congrats! I hope the SCH resolves itself...
ReplyDeleteHope it resolves itself with no major issues. We'll keep this little one and ya'll in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteSo happy you got to see and hear a hearbeat! It's the most amazing sight and sound, isn't it?! I had A LOT of bleeding with Gracyn and everything was fine. Like you said, my doctor said it's unexplained why some women bleed during pregnancy. I'll be praying that the SCH clears up soon! Hope to see you soon!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have all my prayers!!! love ya!
ReplyDeleteSending prayers your way. Take it easy and I hope the SCH resolves itself!
ReplyDeleteyay for a heartbeat :) yes, rest and take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteYay! Isn't the heartbeat amazing!!! So sorry about the SCH. I will be praying that it clears itself up quickly! Enjoy your napping and movie watching until then!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kara