Thursday, January 10, 2013

{Old} Wives' Tale Wednesday


Eh...so this is a day late...


Mayan Gender Prediction -- The Mayans also had a method of determining gender.  According to them, if the mother's age at conception and the year of conception are both even or odd, then the baby will be a girl.  If they are opposites, then the baby is a boy.  My age at conception was 27 and the year was 2012, so the Mayans say that Baby Shores is a little boy!


Maybe the Mayans are better at predicting gender than predicting the end of the world?

1 vote girl
1 vote boy

3 comments:

  1. We are both in the BOY boat! I'm 31 and conceived in 2012. isn't it funny how many old wive's tales are out there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea for Wednesdays!

    The Chinese was wrong for our first, but right on our second. It tells us girl this time. The Mayan calender was wrong on both accounts for our two, and tells us boy this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until we know!!!! What Baby Shores is!!!

    ReplyDelete