How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain: down 2 lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: No troubles sleeping. I was waking up once to use the restroom, but that has subsided for now.
Best moment this week: Seeing Baby Love on Monday and hearing that heartbeat.
Miss Anything? Nah
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: CARBS. Bread, cereal, biscuits, waffles, pancakes, cake, brownies, did I mention bread? Honeycrisp apples. Seriously, they are the best kind of apple. Oh, and J bought me orange sherbet and Sprite at the grocery store so now I can have an Orange Sherbet Freeze any time I want!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of
Gender prediction: No clue. Also, I wanted to mention that there is major discussion out there on the interwebz about sex vs. gender. I find it very amusing on the message boards that people get so defensive about it. I would NEVER want to be invited to a "Sex Reveal Party", but apparently that is the appropriate term...
Labor Signs: No way.
Symptoms: Fatigue, sore boobs,
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Off, but not because they don't fit. Still waiting for it to be repaired.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am happy.
Looking forward to: I don't think anything exciting is happening in the next week. :o\

Lol, I crack up at people that get crazy about the whole gender vs. sex thing too! And thanks for the tip with the apple, I'll give that a try next time I'm cooking :)
ReplyDeleteWe love Honey Crisps too, one of my two favorite varieties.
ReplyDelete