Hands Up - When a pregnant woman is asked to show her hands, it's a boy if she keeps her palms down and a girl if she shows her palms up.
The day that my sister found out we were pregnant, she immediately asked to see my hand. I showed her palms up, so the Old Wives' say Baby Shores is a girl!
2 votes girl
1 vote boy
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had never heard this one until a random stranger asked me te same question (only she said it was the opposite, palms down meant girl and palms up meant boy). I did palms down and was happy cause I want a girl....
ReplyDeleteWhere do you keep finding these? I've never heard this one.
ReplyDeleteGoodness there are a bunch old Wives tales I have never heard of! Lol
ReplyDeleteI love these! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete