Baby is the size of a blueberry! Your .51-inch embryo doesn't exactly tip the scales just yet, but she's developing like crazy. She's already doubled in size since last week. And at week seven, baby's arms and leg joints are now forming, and her brain and heart are becoming more complex.
Total weight gain: -1 lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: I love me some sleep!
Best moment this week: The night J brought me home an Orange Sherbet Freeze from Braum's.
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: Above mentioned Orange Sherbet Freeze from Braum's
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of ground beef cooking. The smell of bacon cooking. Bleh.
Gender prediction: No strong feelings one way or the other.
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for quite some time.
Symptoms: Fatigue, sore boobs, queasiness, bloat, and most things smell TERRIBLE.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Off, but not because they don't fit. Still waiting for it to be repaired.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am happy.
Looking forward to: I think my sister shared her stomach virus with me. I am looking forward to keeping food down!

I hope you are feeling better!!
ReplyDelete