Dr. R tried to find the heart beat with a doppler, but it is still a little early for that. So, we did another ultrasound.
| Little Baby Love is the squished gummy bear looking thing in the circle. Measured perfectly. Heartbeat was 168bpm. |
So, baby looks great. But, the blood clot is significantly bigger than two weeks ago. Dr. R is referring me to a Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM) doctor in NWA. Dr. C, the MFM, specializes in high risk pregnancies. I don't have an appointment scheduled just yet, but I should know something tomorrow.
For now, bed rest continues. I am thinking about investing in Netflix (and a recliner!).
Yay! Baby looks so good! Fx all goes well and you have a successful appointment with the MFM and the clot clears up soon and you can get off bedrest! I would recommend an Amazon Prime or July Plus account over Netflix but that's just me :)
ReplyDeleteAnd my phone changed Hulu to July! Nice!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I thought "hmm I have never heard of July Plus! "
DeleteSorry to hear that the blood clot is bigger, but yay that all is well and healthy with baby! So exciting to have your first official appt with your OB. That means thing are really moving along. I'll keep you, that clot, and that beautiful baby in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kara
You totally need Netflix I you need to watch the ringer! It is good- Scandel left and right!!!
ReplyDeleteYour baby is so cute! Xoxo