Wednesday, February 6, 2013

{Old} Wives' Tale Wednesday

Sick As A Dog - If you have terrible morning sickness in the first trimester, then you are having a girl.  Little to no morning sickness equals a bouncing baby boy!

Starting right around six weeks, I started getting super queasy.  If I don't eat fast enough in the morning, I get nauseous.  If I get to hungry, I feel queasy.  After brushing my teeth, while cooking dinner, watching something on TV that moves around too much, riding a long ways in the car...you get the idea.  I am lucky that I haven't tossed my cookies (with the exception of the days with a stomach virus), but still, the nauseous morning all-day-especially-at-night-starting-around-7:30 sickness is bad.  Old wives' say Baby Shores is a girl!

4 votes girl!
2 votes boy!

2 comments:

  1. 2 girls and no morning sickness here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No real morning sickness here and it's a girl... think this one is really an OWT!

    ReplyDelete