Rightie? Leftie? - If a pregnant woman prefers to lie on her left side, she is having a boy. If she prefers her right, then it's a baby girl.
Truth be told, I am a stomach sleeper. I am still sleeping on my stomach, kind of. I start out facing Jeremy with my weight slightly shifted to the right. But, right before I fall asleep, I shift my weight to the left side and bend my right leg up. So, I think that means I sleep on my left side. Clear as mud, right? Old wives say Baby Shores is a boy!
4 votes girl!
3 votes boy!
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha, I love this one. Clear as mud. I always prefer my left side/stomach, but more and more lately I've wanted to sleep on my right. I am loving these, where do you find them all?
ReplyDeleteLol!! This wives tale is funny and you specific sleep positions in funnier! Love it!! Happy 12 weeks to you on Valentine's Day!! Xoxo
ReplyDelete