How far along? 14 weeks.
Total weight gain: down 1.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans and yoga pants! Love them.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I haven't been sleeping well this week. My stomach was upset one night. I had gross dreams one night. I had a stuffy nose one night. Ugh...
Best moment this week: Seeing Baby Love on the ultrasound Tuesday AND hearing that the bleed is resolving.
Miss anything? Nah.
Movement: No.
Food cravings: Not really craving anything this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: So, the other night Jeremy decided to watch Diner, Drive-Ins, and Dives. They were making homemade meatballs. I ended up hugging the toilet. Yuck.
Gender prediction: No idea. But we have some things picked out including names and bedding...so we are prepared either way!
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Overactive nose, evening sickness, possible round ligament pain, lower back pain (from laying around), gassiness, headache
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still happy or queasy.
Looking forward to: Going out to eat.
Next appointment: MFM appointment - Tuesday, March 12. OB appointment - Monday, March 25.
In addition to asking where I found the Old Wives Tales, people have inquired about the fruits and veggies. There are a plethora of baby websites out there that do this...but I use this website {here}. I didn't really want to tell because I know you will all go look ahead now! ;o) I don't look ahead...so if you do, let me be surprised on Thursdays!

It getting close to finding out what Baby is!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you and LOVE reading your posts.
ReplyDelete