Thursday, February 21, 2013

Baby Love - 13 weeks

Your baby is the size of a peach!  She's about 2.9 inches long and weighs about .81 ounces, and - proportion-wise - her head's now about one-third the size of her body (remember...it used to be about half the size of her body!).  Even though she's still teeny, she already has fingerprints.  And this week, her vocal cords are forming.

How far along? 13 weeks.  Hello Second Trimester!
Total weight gain:  down 2.5 lbs 
Maternity clothes?  Mom and I went shopping and found me some maternity jeans.  The buttons and zipper on my regular jeans just put too much pressure on my belly.  I haven't actually worn the jeans size I got them.  I am still rocking the yoga pants and t-shirts on a daily basis.
Stretch marks?  No and even though I know they are in my future...I am more concerned about my latest incision on the rim of my belly button.  I have abnormal scar formation, so it didn't heal very well.  Can't wait to see what a bad looking scar looks like after it is stretched out.  :o\
Sleep:  Yes please!
Best moment this week:  I went shopping with my momma!
Miss anything?  Nothing I can think of this week!
Movement:  Not yet.
Food cravings:  Orange juice.  Soft pretzels with cheese sauce.  Cookies and Cream milkshakes.  But, not all together!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Yes.  Nothing in particular and everything really.  I just can't get too hungry.
Gender prediction:  No idea.
Labor Signs:  No.
Symptoms:  Overactive nose, evening sickness, possible round ligament pain, lower back pain (from laying around), gassiness, headache
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Still happy or queasy.  
Looking forward to:  Wearing my new clothes!
Next appointment:  OB appointment - Monday, Feb. 25.   MFM appointment - Tuesday, Feb. 26

2 comments: