Spot On - According to the Old Wives', a baby girl steals her mother's beauty. If you are breaking out like crazy, then you are carrying a baby girl. If you are glowing and more beautiful than before, your little one is a boy.
So, I am definitely NOT going to say that I am "glowing and more beautiful than before"...but I am not breaking out. I guess if not breaking out means "glowing and more beautiful" then I will take it. Old Wives say Baby Shores is a boy!
5 votes girl!
4 votes boy!
I have been asked where I am finding all these Old Wives Tales...basically, I just Googled "Old Wives Tales gender". Most of them can be found on this list {here}. I felt like some of the OWT on that list were a little TMI for me to share with the world, if you know what I mean. {ahem, the color of my urine and the size of my boobs for example...not to mention #7 on that list - bwahaha!} Also, I haven't done the infamous Ring Test because I can't do it to myself and I think J would think I was a whack-a-doodle if I asked him to do it. I think if you *know* how the ring swings for which gender, you can easily rig this one.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment