Thursday, February 7, 2013

Baby Love - 11 weeks

Baby is the size of a lime!  Your fetus is about 1.6 inches long, and she's got about a 1:1 head-to-body ratio.  She now weighs in at about .25 ounces.  By week 11, her tooth buds, hair follicles, and nail beds are forming.  Her skin is see-through, but she's on her way to looking more like a baby.  Her fingers and toes aren't webbed any more, and she's moving fluidly and gracefully in there, even through you can't feel it.

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain:  down 2.5 lbs 
Maternity clothes?  Not yet
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep:  I have been restless this week.  Not sure why.
Best moment this week:  I found Baby Love's heart beat on the Doppler this week.  :o)
Miss anything?  I miss getting out of the house.  Bed rest is necessary, but I do miss going places every day!
Movement:  Still too early
Food cravings:  Let's not talk about food.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I threw up last night.  The last time I was pregnant, I developed this mental block about swallowing pills.  Any time I would swallow one, I threw up.  Even after that pregnancy, I would have serious anxiety when I needed to swallow a pill.  A year or so ago, someone told me that I should try taking medicine with milk or orange juice -- a liquid that has a thicker consistency than water.  That works GREAT!  Well.....last night, I obviously wasn't thinking when I took my vitamin, I chased it with water.  Immediately, I gagged and spit out the pill.  Then, I tossed my cookies.  I haven't felt good all day today either...  :o(
Gender prediction:  Don't know...don't care!  I love hearing what everyone else thinks we are having though!
Labor Signs:  No way, Jose!
Symptoms:  Fatigue, sore boobs, overactive nose, evening sickness, possible round ligament pain, lower back pain (from laying around)
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Still happy or queasy.  
Looking forward to:  Um...I got nothing.  

1 comment: