Monday, December 3, 2012

IVF Day 16/17 = 24 Hour Stomach Bug

Sunday afternoon around 4:00pm, I was bitten by the 24 Hour Stomach Bug that is going around.  I was up most of the night with vomiting and diarrhea.  Absolutely. Awful.

Then, I had to get up this morning and drive to Little Rock for monitoring.  I wasn't sure that I was going to make it without stopping to buy some Depends.  Yuck. 

The monitoring appointment went well.  The little follicles are growing and my bloodwork is still low, so I am going to take more Stims tonight and go back in the morning to see how everything looks.  We are getting down to the end.  We are to the point where we don't know what is going to happen except in 12-hour increments.

I have kept down some Gatorade and a couple of crackers.  Poor Jeremy...I didn't even make it to the grocery store today.  I have no idea what I can even make him for dinner!

2 comments: