Yesterday afternoon, Lauren (my Rockstar IVF Nurse) called to tell me that my E2 was 333. She said that number was perfectly fine, but instead of coming back to Little Rock on Saturday, I would need to come on Sunday. The Doctor wants me to do three more sets of Stims (yesterday, tonight, tomorrow night) and then see how everything is on Sunday morning.
I did a quick count, and, in less than two weeks time, I have given myself 25 shots!
If I am being completely honest, I don't feel that great. I am very tired and pretty uncomfortable in the pelvic region. Only a few more days of being "human caviar"!
"The joy of the Lord is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10
"For the Lord your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete." Deuteronomy 16:14b
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable. Hopefully you'll feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're not feeling well :(. I'm starting to feel the pelvic discomfort now too. That's good that you don't have to go for monitoring for an extra day. Hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you're feeling! But, you're getting there!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Sunday when you head into the RE. Hopefully you'll be triggering soon!!!!