One full week down on the BCPs.
A little over a week until we go to our IVF Class!
I found this really neat video that has been circling around IF message boards and blogs and I want to share it with you:
Inside the IVF Lab
It is kind of long, but if you are interested in the science behind IVF, it does a great job of demonstrating all the procedures. You can stop watching after the embryo transfer. Most likely, we will not be doing ICSI or AH which are explained after the transfer in the video.
Crazy how tiny all of that stuff is, huh?
Monday, November 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your cycle.
It's not crazy to hope that one IVF cycle will work.
Hope keeps us going!
Hope will make it easier to self-inject when the time comes!
It's okay to hope.
Sometimes it truly only takes once IVF cycle.
:)
Thanks Lainey!
ReplyDeleteI love this video. I watched it over the weekend and made DH sit down with me and watch it too. Good luck with your IVF class this week! I felt so much better after my class because we got a calendar and it finally we were on our way :)
ReplyDelete