I want to thank Lisbeth over at Maybe, Baby? for the nomination. Lisbeth and I are "internet message board/blogisphere" friends. I am very flattered for the nomination! It still surprises me when I look at my blog statistics that there are people in places like Russia and Germany reading. (Go ahead and introduce yourself...)
These are the Rules of the Liebster Blog Nomination:
- Tell 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Choose 11 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers to nominate
- Come up with 11 questions to ask the people you nominate
- Tell the 11 bloggers they have been nominated
- Link back to the person who nominated you and THANK THEM
- Don't forget to proudly post your award badge!!
Eleven Random Facts about Miss A
- Pink always has and always will be my favorite color. If I could wear pink every day, I totally would.
- I believe in true love, soulmates, and fairytales. The Hubs is my Prince Charming in every way imaginable!
- In a public restroom, I feel most comfortable using a middle stall. It doesn't have to be exactly in the middle...just not the first one or the handicapped one.
- I don't like my food to touch on my plate.
- I love Mexican food and Tex-Mex. Much to The Hubs dismay, I could eat it every.single.day and not really get tired of it.
- I have never met a dessert I didn't like. (I take that back. I really don't like baked fruit all that much -- except blackberry cobbler. And I don't like pumpkin pie.)
- I love having my toes painted.
- I can make a pretty fabulous hair bow, if I do say so myself.
- I hate exercising.
- I would love to see London and Paris. (The countries...not the little towns in Arkansas!)
- I have TERRIBLE eyesight. Its REALLY bad. LASIK is on my "someday" to-do list.
Here are my answers to Lisbeth's questions:
1. What made you start your blog? I started blogging as a way to keep all of our friends and family informed about our IVF treatment. I felt it would be easier to just post an update than emailing, calling, texting everyone the same thing over and over.
2. What is your favorite season? I love fall! Not to hot. Not to cold. It's just right. The trees are changing colors. You start wearing a cozier wardrobe. And the holidays are just around the corner!
3. If you have a smart phone, what is your favorite app? I love the Pinterest app. I think it is much easier to navigate than the actual site. I also use an app for scheduling my clients. I would be completely lost without it!
4. Name a celebrity you think is overrated... The Kardashians. I mean, what did they even do to become famous?!
5. What is something your parents used to say over and over? When I would tell my mom that I loved her, she would reply "You tell all your moms that..."
6. Name one thing on your bucket list... See London and Paris!
7. What is your dream job? Being a stay at home mommy.
8. Where were you born? Fort Smith, Arkansas. I still live in the area.
9. Do you have a hidden talent? I am/was a puppeteer. I have spent many a children's church service behind a puppet screen.
10. What is the weirdest/most exotic thing you have eaten? I have had alligator and shark. Not sure how exotic that is??
11. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you bought? Honestly, I would put it towards IVF.
In complete random order, here are my nominations:
1. Katie at Letters to Sweet Caroline
2. The Momma at Minnicks Musings
3. Kristen at Ivo's Interstate
4. Megan at Steady My Heart
5. Sarah at So Long Status Quo
6. Carrie at The (Jernigan) Project
7. Sarah at The Ward Family
8. Jennifer at One Day at a Time
9. Magan at Life with the Randall's
10. Kristykay123 at Strength, Hope, and Everything In Between
11. Dean Family Circus at Dean Family Circus
And finally, my 11 questions for my nominees:
1. If you had to pick one food and eat it for one meal everyday forever, what would it be?
2. What is your all-time-favorite restaurant?
3. What is your favorite pass time?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Given no medical or financial obstacles, how many children would you like to have?
6. What is a name you LOVE but would never name your child?
7. If money is no object, where is one place you would like to vacation?
8. What is your all-time-favorite book?
9. Are you naturally curly headed or do you have straight hair?
10. Best childhood memory?
11. If you could change one thing about your wedding, what would it be and why?
Whew! That was lots of fun. I hope my nominees enjoy this as much as I have.

I love your mom's response to you telling her you love her :)
ReplyDeleteI could eat Mexican every day of my life too. We limit ourselves to about twice a week though. :)
ReplyDelete