I know all three of you that read this blog are waiting with baited breath for this update! I had my appointment this morning to check my progesterone levels. Progesterone is a hormone your body produces after ovulation. A progesterone level over 6 indicates ovulation. My level was...drum roll, please...20! Woot woot! Good to know that my body is still working after that surgery!
I thought I was supposed to see Dr. Batres today. He always makes a point to see me since we travel so far. But Dr. Moutos checked my incisions and sent me on my way. Well, when Nurse Lauren called with my lab results she told be that I WAS supposed to see Dr. B...and apparently he wasn't too happy about the mix up. I offered to come back (because I am sitting at the Mayflower Sonic as I type this, but she said it wasn't necessary.).
Anyway, I wanted to ask Dr. B about my TSH levels. TSH deals with thyroid function and since I only have half of one, the "normal" level that my TSH should be has been something Dr. B was researching. We weren't certain whether my level should be under 5 or under 2.5. In April, it was 4. Now it is 2.9....so we are closer to that 2.5 mark. That makes me feel better, since we don't really know where it should be.
So, now we wait. I got my Sonic ice water with lemon and I am going to finish burning up the highway!
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for good news!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news! :) I hope your luck continues!
ReplyDeleteLove you !! and this is AMAZING News!!! Xoxo
ReplyDelete