I haven't posted anything lately because...well, I really don't have anything to post! I go back to see Dr. B on Friday. We will check some hormone levels to make sure everything is working nicely following the surgery.
In other news, I have been trying very hard over the last few weeks to make better food choices and my work is paying off! It's not a lot, but last Friday the number on the scale was one that I hadn't seen in quite some time. I have a goal in mind, but I am not sure I will ever share numbers. I know that one if the biggest side effects from all the drugs used during IVF is weight gain. I am trying to combat this on the front end. I mean, who wants to go into a pregnancy with 10-15 extra pounds from drug side effects?!
This past weekend was the Neumeier's Fall Festival. We love this festival. Here are a couple photos of my cute niece at the pumpkin patch!
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! losing weight is one of my favorite things to do! Maybe you will be the exception to the rule!!! And gain no weight!
ReplyDelete