First, I want to thank everyone for all of their calls, texts, thoughts, and prayers this past month. I am fully recovered from surgery and can tell a huge difference in my physical health.
Tomorrow I will start BCPs, so I wanted to give you an updated schedule. These are just my best guesses again. We should have our IVF class and receive our calendar in the next week or two.
So here are the tentative dates:
Oct 27 - Start BCP
Nov 14 - Start Lupron
Nov 28 - Start Stims
Dec 11 - Egg Retrieval
Dec 16 - Transfer
Dec 28 - Beta test for pregnancy
Should make for an interesting holiday season!
In other news, the nurse at the clinic didn't call in my prescription for BCPs. :o( I am praying that I can get in touch with someone at the clinic tomorrow. It will be a bad deal if I can't reach somone...
xoxo
Friday, October 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment