I had my one week post-op appointment with Dr. B today. He checked my three small incisions and said they were healing nicely. Then we went to his office where he explained everything that went on during my surgery. J did an excellent job of relaying that information to me, which I have also relayed to you in my last post, so I will skip that part. I do have some very gross pictures of my insides if anyone would like to see them, just ask! Bwhaha!
So, what's next? As I believe I mentioned in my last post, Dr. B had me stop taking my birth control. I haven't taken them in over a week. Dr. B wants me to use OPK (ovulation predictor kit) tests for the next ten days to see if I ovulate on my own. I go back to see him in a couple of weeks. He is going to let us try to conceive naturally this month. If that doesn't happen, we will start the IVF process after my next menstrual cycle.
I guess that's all I know... :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment