Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy Birthday {Party} L!

Today was such a fun day!  We headed up the Hill to celebrate our nephew's second birthday!

The Hub's sister, M, is an amazing party planner, so the event was nothing short of spectacular.  Her attention to detail is fabulous.  I seriously take mental notes from every thing I attend that she plans.  Here are a few pictures of the PARTY!!

Choo Choo L's Turning 2 Cake table!  I just love the bunting!

How cute is this cake?  Isn't the track around the bottom precious?


For goodie bags, the kids got to build their own "Rail Mix" along with a wooden train whistle!
All kinds of goodies to put in your Rail Mix!


I just love this idea!  Every year, M has a book that matches the theme of the birthday party for all the guests to sign.  I just think this is such a great way to be able to look back and reminisce about each birthday!


Look how much L has grown this year!  He is such a sweet boy...not a baby any more.   We love you, L!

No comments:

Post a Comment