Sorry there were no posts over the weekend. I didn't really have any updates. I worked on Saturday. Then The Hubs and I watched our beloved Hogs get rolled over by the Crimson Tide. Sad day. We had church this morning, followed by a rushed afternoon, and small group kick off!
<<<<We want to interject here and say Happy Birthday to our sweetest, little red-headed nephew! Can't wait to party it up in a couple of weeks!!>>>>
Okay so tomorrow at noon I have my repeat HSG. An HSG is an x-ray with contrast that will examine my uterus and fallopian tubes. Two specific things we are asking prayer for is that the test be conclusive and there be no sign of a hydrosalpinx.
Here is a picture of what an HSG shows you. This is not me...just something I found on the internet:
This image above shows a "heart-shaped" uterus, which I do have. I am no professional in reading HSGs, so I can't decide if these tubes are normal or not. I believe there is a bi-lateral hydrosalpinx.
In the picture above (again not me...) you can see the normal shaped uterus in the center. The right side shows a normal tube and the left side shows a hydrosalpinx.
I will post again tomorrow with results from the test. I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Thank you for your prayers tomorrow and every day! We love you guys!!
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Praying and believing!!!
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you both! I felt the overwhelming urge to start my blog mainly because there are so many woman like you and I on this long and often times difficult journey. Even though our situations are a bit different I know that where you are can be every bit as challenging and trying as my situation. God is faithful even when his plan is so unclear!
ReplyDeleteWe will be praying for clear conclusive news, and a green light for the next step. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the birthday shout out! L had a great day and can't wait to see y'all next weekend! We're continuing to pray and trust in God's plan and timing!!
ReplyDelete