Today was our IVF Class. We have our official schedule!! Here is the breakdown:
November 17 - Start Lupron
November 24 - Start Stims
December 3 - Egg Retrieval
December 8 - Embryo Transfer
The Egg Retrieval (ER) and Embryo Transfer (ET) are tentative dates. They are subject to change based on how my ovaries respond to all the medications.
We got some great news! Turns out, I don't have to have any shots in my hip (yay!) which means that The Hubs won't have to give me any injections (double yay!!). I think we were both very relieved to hear that.
Tomorrow, the mail-order pharmacy should call about delivering our big box of drugs! I will post a picture of the goods. :o) It's sure to be overwhelming.
Let's get this party started!
xoxo
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woohoo for getting the party started!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! I am just a week ahead of you doing our first IVF! LOTS of luck to you and double Yippee for not doing the hip shots!!
ReplyDeletejeanna
(anotherivfblog.blogspot.com)