Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Random Thankfulness

I wanted to do the "Thankful" posts that everyone seems to be doing on facebook...but I never got around to starting.  So, I thought I would just make a blog post about it.  My list is going to be different. It goes without saying that I am thankful for my loving God, my husband, my family and friends.  I am very thankful for our home, health, and happiness.

I thought I would put together a list of random things I am thankful for.  You know, the things that make life so much better, but never really get any credit for how great they are?  Okay so here is my list:

Top 10 Random Things I am Thankful For:

1.  My CHI flat iron and blow dryer -- Seriously, my hair thanks you.  I wish I would have invested in you guys in high school.

2.  Sonic Iced Water with Lemon -- Who needs caffeine to start the day?  Sonic, I love your crushed little ice cubes.

3.  My iPhone and iPad -- How did I live before smart phones?  Best. Invention. Ever.

4.  DVR -- No commercials...need I say more?

5.  My Acadia -- I love my car.  I love that its big enough, but not toooo big.  I love the heated seats, the back up camera, the easy fold down third row.  I just love everything about it.

6.  BeautiControl Foaming Cleanser --  You have changed my views on facial cleansing.  My future skin thanks you.

7.  Permanent Eyeliner -- Why didn't I do this YEARS ago?  No more runny eyeliner and raccoon eyes.

8.  EOS Lip Balm Sphere in Sweet Mint -- It takes a lot to replace my Burt's Bees...but you, my dear, have succeeded.

9.  Toilet Paper, Panty Liners, and Tampons -- Okay, gross...I know.  But think about how disgusting it would be to NOT have these things?!

10.  Text messaging -- Even though The Hubs still doesn't "get it", I am so thankful that I can just text people without having to call and leave a message and wait for them to call me back, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment