The Hubs and I put up our Christmas tree the Monday before Thanksgiving. I know, I know...that's super early. BUT, in our defense, the weekend after Thanksgiving was already packed with activities and the first weekend in December should be very close to Egg Retrieval, so I didn't figure I would feel up to decorating our tree.
This is the first year in a l.o.n.g time that we have had a Christmas tree. In the past, we haven't had an opportunity to show off our tree. It just seemed like an awful lot of work for the two of us to look at. However, this year, we are hosting Christmas for my mom's side of the family! The Hubs and I were super excited.
After perusing Pinterest for ideas, I decided I wanted to do a burlap, ivory, and gold tree this year. I am so happy with the way it turned out! Exactly as I had envisioned :o)
![]() |
| Burlap, ivory ribbon, and hand-stitched tulle garland! |
![]() |
| Glitter ornaments and tulle garland add just enough fru-fru to the burlap! |
![]() |
| Brown paper packages tied up with string (and tulle)!! |





Would you like to come decorate my tree!? It looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't get over your "designer" looking tree. Mine is so random as a result.
ReplyDelete