| Each train car was decorated for Christmas! The workers were dressed as chefs and kitchen staff. |
| The train went through the Festival of Lights. It was beautiful. |
| Santa stopped by each train car and gave the children their very own silver bell to take home! |
| We had so much fun riding the train! |
In other news...I started my Lupron injections on Saturday night. They aren't bad at all. You use a little bitty insulin needle and syringe to do the injection. I have done two with no problems. I do notice a little warm, burning sensation a few minutes after administering the injection, but all in all not bad! I haven't had any side effects from the Lupron at this point. I am praying that they stay at bay. Lupron basically induces menopause, so those hot flashes and mood swings are the side effects I am talking about!
So, tonight I will take my very last BCP. On Wednesday, I go back to Little Rock for lab work and ultrasound.
"No chance at all if you think you can pull it off yourself.
Every chance in the world if you trust God to do it." - Matthew 19:26 (MSG)
The train looked like tons of fun. Glad to hear that so far so good, with no side effects.
ReplyDeleteWe have never done that!!! Looks like so much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteThat train looks like a lot of fun! FX you continue to not have any bad side effects from the Lupron. I think it's the devil! GL with your cycle!!
ReplyDelete