My left ovary has six follicles and my right ovary has eleven! Seventeen all together. I will take it. So far, the follicles are measuring from 7-12. Dr. B said this was right on track. I am waiting to hear from the nurse to find out what my labwork showed and when I go back for another ultrasound.
Before leaving Little Rock, I made a quick stop at Krispy Kreme. Mmm mm!
![]() |
| Growing eggs is hard work. I decided I deserved a treat for being poked and prodded so much! Don't worry, I only ate two and brought the rest home... |


Awe! Looks great! 17 is AWESOME!! I didn't have that many so early on...you might end up with more! Keep up the good growing and heck ya you deserve some donuts!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're on track. And yummmm on the doooonuts ::said in Homer Simpson voice::
ReplyDelete17 follicles is amazing! Way to go! Those donuts look so good. I've been craving carbs this entire cycle and of course indulging. We deserve it!
ReplyDelete