![]() |
| Picture of IVF embryo - this is a fertilized human egg (also called oocyte) This is the morning after IVF egg retrieval when we check eggs for fertilization Male and female genetic material (DNA) are in the 2 pronuclei - center of the photo. Photo courtsey of Advanced Fertility |
"The Lord gave me this message: 'I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart.'" Jeremiah 1:4-5 (NLT)

love the fert report & the bible verse! have a good wknd and enjoy your good news :)
ReplyDeleteVery thankful for the good news. Hope that they all take, so that you can have some to try now and some to try again in the future. We continue to pray for your growing family. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteWhat great news and what an appropriate verse - beautiful! I hope those embies continue to grow and you have a smooth transfer!
ReplyDeleteHi there, just found your blog while I was visiting "Just another IVF Blog". I am currently going through IVF as well and am planning for ER on Wednesday. Such a crazy journey this is. I just read through the majority of your posts and I have to say that I love your outlook and your faith! God sure is good!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to following your journey.
Hugs,
Kara
www.waitingonbabyb.wordpress.com
Great news and such a beautiful verse!! Grow embies grow!!
ReplyDelete