Thursday, December 6, 2012

IVF Day 20 - Egg Retrieval!

Today is a BIG day!  It is Egg Retrieval day!  I am completely finished with all of my injections.  I have done close to 40 injections since 11/17.  Thankful those are behind me.

We will leave in about thirty minutes to head to Little Rock.  I have to check in at 10:30a and my procedure is at 11:30a.  I will give an update as soon as I am able!

Please pray that everything goes great, that we are able to retrieval some fabulous eggs, that they fertlize nicely (I think the Embryology Lab should play some Kenny G and light some candles or something...), and that I don't get sick from anesthesia!  Thank the Lord for all He has done in the journey so far.  He has made a lot of provisions and answered many prayers so far.  What an awesome God we serve.  All glory and honor be to Him!


"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.  Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.  Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand.  His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."  Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT)

3 comments: