We had our transfer today at 12:30. Here is the picture of our "Excellent" expanding blastocyst that was hatching out of its shell at the time of transfer! The embryologist said they don't get more perfect than this!
The gray blob in the center is our baby!!
Praise God!! My new niece/nephew is already perfect and the cutesy blob I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you and Jeremy!
This is so awesome!!!! I'm so happy for you and have been praying!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! Sending you sticky vibes!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy that you had a successful transfer and that the Embryologist had such awesome things to say about your perfect embryo. I'll be praying that he/she gets nice and cozy in there for the next nine months! We have our ER tomorrow and I am sooo nervous.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kara
www.waitingonbabyb.wordpress.com
Wow! Truly a miracle!! I am so happy for you and J!!! Xoxo!!
ReplyDeletehow very exciting.. Sending lots of prayer and love your way!! now stay in bed and get lots of rest!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Good luck to you!
ReplyDeleteSo amazing!!
ReplyDelete