"For this child {we} have prayed, and the Lord has granted {our} request.". 1 Samuel 1:27
To God be the glory!
We are pregnant! We actually had betas last week. The RE looks for the beta number to double within 48 hours. Ours doubled in just under 30 hours. We go back in two weeks for an ultrasound.
We are overjoyed. Now that our parents know, I am sharing with the blog world. I will write a post about how we told our parents tomorrow.
Thank you for your prayers. Keep them coming!
Merry Christmas!
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What an amazing Christmas blessing it is, we couldn't be happier! We are praising God for answered prayers and continuing to pray for the safe arrival of your sweet baby! We already love this precious miracle and can't wait to meet him or her!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! That is very exciting.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! I am so so so happy for you!!!! You know....me, you, Katie, and your sister will be needing to get together soon for dinner!
ReplyDeleteYay! I've been thinking of and praying for you. So glad to hear that you had a positive beta and it doubled just as it should. I will continue to pray for a happy and healthy 9 months for you and that little bundle of joy! What a true miracle and gift from God!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
Kara
www.waitingonbabyb.wordpress.com
Christmas miracle!!!
ReplyDelete