Thursday, December 27, 2012

Baby Love - 5 weeks

Baby is the size of an appleseed!  Your embryo is now measurable -- though at week five, that means a teeny .13 inches -- and she's gearing up for much more growth. In fact, in the next week, she'll almost double in size.

She doesn't look like much more than a tadpole right now, but she's already starting to form major organs (heart, stomach, liver,
kidneys) and systems (digestive, circulatory, nervous). Grow baby, grow!



How far along?  5 weeks
Total weight gain:  +0 lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope 
Stretch marks?  Not yet.  I know they will come...
Sleep:  I am so tired!  I have had some very crazy dreams this week!  Rich holiday food coupled with pregnancy hormones equals very vivid, strange dreams,
Best moment this week:  Telling our families that we are pregnant was so much fun.  I will post pictures soon, but my camera is in J's truck.
Miss Anything?  I miss giving myself all those shots.  I kid.  I kid.
Movement:  I know I am only 5 weeks, but I absolutely can.not.wait. for this!
Food cravings:  Fruit and homemade Chex Mix
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No aversions, but if I wait to long to eat I start to feel queasy.
Gender prediction: No strong feelings one way or the other.
Labor Signs:  Haha.  Nooo!
Symptoms:  Fatigue, sore boobs, some queasiness
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  So very happy.  My cheeks hurt from smiling so much!
Looking forward to:  2 more Christmases, 2 birthdays, and a Gender Reveal party for my new nephew (that's my guess, any ways)





Note:  I plan to have weekly bump pictures with this post...eventually.  I have followed so many blogs through their pregnancies that I have lots of ideas or ours!  Hopefully this weekly 
post will get more interesting.  

To my IF friends, if you need to stop following my blog, I completely understand.  xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I've been stalking your blog since yesterday to see how you told your family! I even checked it at 6am! I hear you have been stalking my blog as well. Soon, I promise! : )

    ReplyDelete