Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Waiting Game

December 26th.  That's when we should know how this whole journey turns out!

I am excited that Christmas is only a week away.  We will actually start the festivities on the 22nd!  Woot woot!  I am finished shopping.  Now, I just have to wrap everything!

Nothing much is new.  Everyone keeps asking how I am feeling.  Actually, I feel great.  All the painful bloating has subsided.  I didn't gain any weight from any of my meds.  Super. Pumped.  I think people are expecting me to have morning sickness or something, but that isn't terribly common before getting a positive pregnancy test!  So feeling great is perfectly fine!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Miss A, My beta will be on the 27th...so only one day behind yours. Today I am finally feeling back to myself again too. No more cramping from the ER and feeling great! Yay for feeling good, Christmas only being a week away, and hopefully starting 2013 with a bun in the oven :-)

    Hugs,
    Kara
    www.waitingonbabyb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete