Monday, March 25, 2013

OB Appointment

Today I had an appointment at the OB's office.  These are so very uneventful compared to my bi-weekly MFM appointments.  I haven't gained any weight since my last appointment.  My urine checked out just fine.  Blood pressure was good.  Baby's heart rate sounded great.  I had some labs drawn that were overlooked back in January.  I report back in four weeks!

And now on to the more exciting stuff!


Tomorrow, we see Dr. C and have our big Anatomy Scan ultrasound.  Along with checking all the important developmental milestones of the baby, we will find out whether we are having a boy or a girl!!  When we first found out we were pregnant {actually, way, way before we found out we were pregnant}, I had decided I wanted to be "Team Green" and not find out the sex prior to delivery.  J was not completely on board with this idea, but I know he would have gone along with it if it was truly what I wanted.  However, this has not been an easy road...so I have changed my mind and we will be joining Team Pink or Team Blue tomorrow!  Expect a blog post tomorrow afternoon with the news.

I asked everyone to participate in a Clicky Poll a couple of weeks ago to guess the sex of the baby.
68% said girl
32% said boy

I am so excited for tomorrow!

xoxo










4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to hear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up this morning thinking about you! Can't wait to hear the news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear the news, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete