Thursday, March 7, 2013
Baby Love - 15 weeks
Baby is the size of a {big} navel orange! The average fetus at week 15 weighs 2.5 ounces and measures 4 inches -- and her proportions are becoming even more normal, since her legs now out measure her arms. Baby's making lots of progress: her joints and limbs can all move now, and she might even be hiccuping in there!
How far along? 15 weeks.
Total weight gain: up 0.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans and yoga pants! Love them. I also purchased a few more maternity tops at Rhea Lana's last weekend.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping great again!
Best moment this week: I had lots of fun last Saturday shopping at Rhea Lana's with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law! I got a My Little Lamb swing that looks brand spanking new for half the price. What a bargain!
Miss anything? Nah.
Movement: No.
Food cravings: I still really want some watermelon. Unfortunately, the pre-cut watermelon at the store does not look yummy. I did buy some fresh strawberries that are SO sweet and a cantaloupe that is very good!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Queasiness is getting much better!
Gender prediction: Depends on the day!
Labor Signs: No. I have started having Braxton Hicks though. That is...interesting...
Symptoms: Overactive nose, round ligament pain, lower back pain (from laying around), gassiness, and a very weird headache
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy!
Looking forward to: Seeing Baby Love on ultrasound next week!
Next appointment: MFM appointment - Tuesday, March 12. OB appointment - Monday, March 25.
Labels:
Bump Tracker,
Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ahhh I can't believe you are already 15 weeks!!! So exciting:-) Glad you are feel good still.
ReplyDeleteThis makes me happy!!! Xoxo
ReplyDelete