How about an update on Project: Nursery?
Carpet was installed last Friday. It is FABULOUS. I love the color so much and it is super soft and cushy. The Hubs was so excited to see it {and get our house back in order} that he took off work early on Friday to come home. He moved all the furniture back into the proper rooms. He reassembled the crib and arranged the dresser in the nursery. He moved the credenza and pub table into our Man Cave {aka guest room that no guests can sleep in...}. He also moved the baby swing and a rocker into the playroom.
On Saturday, I put the crib bedding in and put away all of the clothes and things that Charlotte has been blessed with thus far. After putting those items away, J and I quickly realized we would be needing more storage in Little Miss's room. So, Sunday we purchased the final furniture pieces for the nursery and the storage pieces for the playroom.
It's still a work in progress. I can't wait to hang decorations! Now, for pictures. These were quick shots to tide you over. I will give a more thorough "walk-through" once it is complete!
| Crib - Grayson by Savanna in espresso from jcp.com. {No longer available}. Cube storage - Dark cherry finish from Sams Club {Storage bins included -- score!!}. Bedding - Land of Nod. |
| Antique Rocker - local craigslist.com find! Wicker basket storage bench - Dark cherry finish from Sams Club {wicker baskets and seat cushion included!}. |
Looks so good! And look at all the clothes Little Miss Charlotte has already! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLove love love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe nursery is looking wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of the over-the-door shoe organizer! I am so doing this for my little man.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful nursery! Grab your swimsuit & come on over! Well.....not yet, because we don't have the pool....but after that!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the nursery sneak peak! It looks fabulous, and so do you!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kara
I love the shoe organizer over the door. Great idea for a nursery.
ReplyDelete