I posted back in March when I had been pregnant for 100 days {
here}. Now, I have 100 days until my due date!! CRAZY! So, since I won't be allowed to go past my due date, Miss Charlotte will be in our arms in a 100 days.
I also wanted to give a Project Nursery Update. There really isn't much to see yet, but that will ALL change this weekend!
 |
| Fresh Paint - the color is Valspar Pinking Shears. My phone doesn't do the paint color justice. Bare floors...carpet will be here Friday. |
 |
| This is the TINY closet in Charlotte's room. J is adding an additional clothes rod and shelf. |
Project Playroom:
So, we have this weird den/office space adjoining our living room. We decided that this would be a perfect playroom. We built a partial wall and put in a decorative glass door.
 |
| New door leading to the playroom. |
 |
Bare floors -- this room will have the same carpet as the nursery. The desk and all that crap stuff on the desk will be relocated. The wall you see behind all that crap stuff is the partial wall that we had built. It has a nice open feel to the living room. |
You are such a great blogger!! I love reading your posts!!
ReplyDeleteLove it so far. Can't wait to see it in person in July when we come home. Love ya and I love all your posts and your blog. GUESS WHO????
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love it all!!
ReplyDelete