Being pregnant with my sister has been so much fun! For Mother's Day, we surprised my mom with maternity photos that we had done. My precious friend, D, did a FABULOUS job on our maternity shoot. Here are some of my favorites:
| I love this. We are holding tin can "telephones" to our bellies! |

So fun! I always wanted a sister, but had 3 brothers instead. So special that you two get to be pregnant together. What a blessing! You look beautiful by the way. Love the photos...as I'm sure your mom will too!!!
ReplyDeleteLove these sooo much!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! These are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteLove them all!!! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift!
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable! I must of missed that your sis is pregnant to, that is so awesome to share it together!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that last one especially. I'm just now catching up on the last month worth of post. LOVE these.
ReplyDelete