Thursday, April 11, 2013

Baby Love - 20 weeks

Break out the sparkling cider -- You have hit the half way point in your pregnancy!  Baby is the size of a banana!  She weighs about 10.6 ounces and is about 6.5 inches long!  She still has a lot of growing to do though.  At week 20, you baby has working taste buds, and she is gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid a day!

How far along? 20 weeks -- Half Baked!
Total weight gain:  up 4.5 lbs.  
Maternity clothes?  Yes please!
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep:  I am so tired all the time.  I really want to take a nap every afternoon.
Best moment this week:  J felt the baby move last night!
Miss anything?  Nothing I can think of this week.
Movement:  Baby C is most active around 7pm.  Last night, she was rolling and twisting and having herself a good time.
Food cravings:  Nothing really...
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Gender:  Sweet Charlotte Faye.  
Labor Signs:  No.
Symptoms:  Overactive nose, round ligament pain, lower back pain (from laying around), gassiness, Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  EXCITED.
Looking forward to:  I am in a wedding this weekend!  I got a spray tan today and it is SOO nice to not be paste-y white!
Next appointment:  MFM appointment - Monday, April 15.  OB appointment - Monday, April 22

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!!! Half way there. I know you are so excited!!! We are too. Uncle Ken and I can't wait!! See you in July!!

    ReplyDelete