Thursday, April 4, 2013
Baby Love - 19 weeks
Baby is the size of a mango! During week 19, your baby is about 6 inches long and weighs in at about 8.5 ounces. She's developing a protective coating over her skin called vernix caseosa. It's greasy and white and will protect her delicate skin from the amniotic fluid.
How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain: up 3 lbs. {Thank you Easter Candy!}
Maternity clothes? Yes please!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I am so tired all the time. I thought second trimester was supposed to be full of energy?!
Best moment this week: I started feeling the baby move!
Miss anything? Nothing I can think of this week.
Movement: I am definitely feeling kicks and thumps! She isn't very active, but I can feel her when she is!
Food cravings: Nothing really...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Sweet Charlotte Faye.
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Overactive nose, round ligament pain, lower back pain (from laying around), gassiness, Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: EXCITED.
Looking forward to: I have a couple of dinner dates this weekend with some of my favorite ladies! J is out of town, so I am partying it up! Haha!
Next appointment: MFM appointment - Monday, April 15. OB appointment - Monday, April 22
Labels:
Bump Tracker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Okay, love the bedding! I'm with you: it looks differently colored on the website's photo. But, I love both color schemes!
ReplyDeleteAren't you just so in love with decorating the nursery!?
This has been so much fun!! We are testing paint colors tonight...so expect updates on that soon!
Delete