| Here is her sweet little profile. I was very happy to get this picture, because we didn't get a great shot of her profile during our anatomy scan. So cute! |
| Here is Baby Charlotte in 4D! Look at that little nose and sweet lips. Gosh, I can't wait to kiss those cheeks! |
Our OB's office is so very nice to show you some images in 4D during your 30 week scan. They do this just for fun at no additional charge. We got four images of her sweet face....and then the 4D transducer just stopped working! The sweet ultrasound tech tried and tried to fix it. She felt so bad. But, I was just so happy to see Baby C's sweet face. The ultrasound tech said, "Well, my next patients aren't going to be very happy..." I felt VERY lucky!
I have now made it to the every two week appointments with the OB. Nine more weeks... Yay!!
How sweet is she!!!! I can't wait to kiss her sweet cheeks and love and hug her!!! I'm so excited and can't hardly wait to see you and hug you too.!!!! See you next month!!! GUESS WHO?
ReplyDeleteYou are so precious! I love reading about the progress of baby Charlotte. I can't wait to see her little face in pictures. So happy for you. And getting inspired to try something creative myself (which I so am not!).
ReplyDeleteMiss A, she is just beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. I am so happy for you and The Hubs!
ReplyDeleteMiss A, she is just beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. I am so happy for you and The Hubs!
ReplyDelete