Baby is the size of a pineapple! At week 31, baby's about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds. She is going through major brain, nerve, and eye development. Her irises even react to light. All five of her senses are now in working order! Plus, baby's body temperature is now partially being regulated by parts of her brain. Her bones, with the exception of the skull, are hardening too.
How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain: up 16.5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Every day!
Stretch marks? Still just the one...
Sleep: It's been a little rough a couple of nights this week.
Best moment this week: Seeing Sweet Charlotte in 4D!
Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach....eating a full meal...
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: Lemonade with vanilla, watermelon, and pineapple.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Sweet Charlotte Faye.
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Round ligament pain, back pain, Braxton Hicks, Leg Cramps, Rib pain
Belly Button in or out? In, kind of. The top part is poking out, but the bottom is still in. I have a scar inside my belly button (in addition to the one I have complained about before...), so I am not sure the bottom part will ever pop out.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but they get pretty tight when I get too hot.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Hmm...I can't think of anything this week.
Total weight gain: up 16.5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Every day!
Stretch marks? Still just the one...
Sleep: It's been a little rough a couple of nights this week.
Best moment this week: Seeing Sweet Charlotte in 4D!
Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach....eating a full meal...
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: Lemonade with vanilla, watermelon, and pineapple.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Sweet Charlotte Faye.
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Round ligament pain, back pain, Braxton Hicks, Leg Cramps, Rib pain
Belly Button in or out? In, kind of. The top part is poking out, but the bottom is still in. I have a scar inside my belly button (in addition to the one I have complained about before...), so I am not sure the bottom part will ever pop out.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but they get pretty tight when I get too hot.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Hmm...I can't think of anything this week.
Next appointment: OB appointment - Tuesday, July 9th. I have made it to the every-two-weeks appointments with the OB!
| 30w3d. Big ol' belly! |

You are just beaming from ear to ear and you are beautiful inside and out. I can't wait to see you. GUESS WHO??
ReplyDeleteYou just look amazing!!!! Happy 31 weeks!!!!
ReplyDeleteLittle Miss will be here in no time!! Xoxo
Yes, you look great and those soon pics are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLove this picture!
ReplyDelete