How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain: up 14.5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Every day!
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Lovely!
Best moment this week: I am not sure anything every exciting has happened this week. In fact...I can't believe another week has already passed!
Miss anything? Nothing really this week.
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: Chinese food
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Sweet Charlotte Faye.
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Round ligament pain, lower back pain, Braxton Hicks, Leg Cramps, Rib pain
Belly Button in or out? In, but just barely.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: The arrive of my newest nephew, K, on Monday!
Total weight gain: up 14.5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Every day!
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Lovely!
Best moment this week: I am not sure anything every exciting has happened this week. In fact...I can't believe another week has already passed!
Miss anything? Nothing really this week.
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: Chinese food
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Sweet Charlotte Faye.
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Round ligament pain, lower back pain, Braxton Hicks, Leg Cramps, Rib pain
Belly Button in or out? In, but just barely.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: The arrive of my newest nephew, K, on Monday!
Next appointment: OB appointment - Monday, June 24th
| 27 and a half weeks! Headed out to Decoration at Pope Cemetery. |

Love your dress!!
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful!!! Guess Who
ReplyDeleteYes, you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo glad everything is going well. And LOVE that dress and color on you!!! You are absolutely glowing!!!
ReplyDeleteRead your comment about the hospital bow hats: so easy to make! It's made from 2 of the little hats. One hat goes on the head. And the other is folded, and slides through a slit cut in the hat. I'm going to take pictures so you can have a bow hat! I looked to see if I had extras to send to you ahead of time, but I've only got E's original hat.
ReplyDeleteYou can so make this at the hospital! Take a pair of scissors and ask for two hats upon arrival!