Baby is the size of a coconut! Charlotte is about 17.2 to 18.7 inches and around 4.2 to 5.8 pounds. By week 35, these systems are all a go in baby: hearing is fully developed, the circulatory and musculoskeletal systems are complete, and her lungs are mature.
How far along? 35 weeks - Today is marked as 35/35 on the interwebz. This means I am 35 weeks along and have 35 days until my due date!
Total weight gain: up 21.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Every day!
Stretch marks? Still just the one...it looks like the number "4"
Sleep: Not too shabby.
Best moment this week: This has been quite an exhausting week.
Miss anything? I miss the days when my tailbone didn't hurt.
Movement: Yesterday, I really thought she was going to poke her arm through my skin. I could seriously grab her hand/elbow with four of my fingers. Slightly uncomfortable.
Food cravings: Fried fish. Ice water.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Sweet Charlotte Faye.
Labor Signs: I wouldn't call them "labor signs", but several people have commented that I have dropped. My Braxton Hicks contractions are also more frequent and more painful. I get "checked" for the first time at my next OB appointment, so we will see...
Symptoms: Round ligament pain, back pain, Braxton Hicks, Leg Cramps, Rib pain
Belly Button in or out? The top of my belly button is officially an outie. But, the bottom part can't quite pop out because of my old laparoscopic incision.
Wedding rings on or off? On in the mornings. Off if I get too hot throughout the day.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: A couple more showers this weekend!
Total weight gain: up 21.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Every day!
Stretch marks? Still just the one...it looks like the number "4"
Sleep: Not too shabby.
Best moment this week: This has been quite an exhausting week.
Miss anything? I miss the days when my tailbone didn't hurt.
Movement: Yesterday, I really thought she was going to poke her arm through my skin. I could seriously grab her hand/elbow with four of my fingers. Slightly uncomfortable.
Food cravings: Fried fish. Ice water.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Sweet Charlotte Faye.
Labor Signs: I wouldn't call them "labor signs", but several people have commented that I have dropped. My Braxton Hicks contractions are also more frequent and more painful. I get "checked" for the first time at my next OB appointment, so we will see...
Symptoms: Round ligament pain, back pain, Braxton Hicks, Leg Cramps, Rib pain
Belly Button in or out? The top of my belly button is officially an outie. But, the bottom part can't quite pop out because of my old laparoscopic incision.
Wedding rings on or off? On in the mornings. Off if I get too hot throughout the day.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: A couple more showers this weekend!
Next appointment: OB appointment - Monday, July 29th
| 34 and a half weeks! Goodness, I am swollen. My face looks like a chipmunk! |

Looking Great!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you in person and yes you do glow and look absolutely fabulous. Can't wait to see Miss Charlotte. I hope you have fun at your next two showers. I love you and miss you. GUESS WHO!
ReplyDelete