Baby's the size of a durian! {I have NO IDEA what that is!!} At week 33, baby weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. She may even grow up to a full inch this week! She's turning into a curious kid who can keep her eyes open while awake, and she's starting to coordinate her breathing with her sucking and swallowing. Those baby bones are continuing to harden as well.
How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: up 20 lbs. My OB said I should be very proud of how well I have maintained my weight gain. She is not easily impressed by weight, so I enjoyed the compliment.
Maternity clothes? Every day!
Stretch marks? Still just the one...although it has become a stretched "spot" instead of a single mark.
Sleep: This week hasn't been too great. I am getting pretty uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: We had our birthing class. That was interesting. Then yesterday, I had a MUCH needed massage. The place I went to has a bed for pregnant women with a hole for your belly so you can lay on your stomach. Seriously, the lady could have never even touched me and I would have been so happy just to lay on my stomach for an hour. The massage was a fabulous bonus!
Miss anything? Sure...but only six more weeks!
Movement: Yes! Baby Charlotte has the hiccups all.the.time. She is also big enough now that when she stretches I can feel her every where -- on my bladder, on my colon, in my hip, under my ribs, trying to push through my belly button. Crazy kid!
Food cravings: Nothing really this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Sweet Charlotte Faye.
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Round ligament pain, back pain, Braxton Hicks, Leg Cramps, Rib pain
Belly Button in or out? It's weird looking.
Wedding rings on or off? On. I take my rings off every night for bed. I am not worried about suddenly not being able to get them off. I have read several stories of women having to go have their rings cut off because of swelling.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: I have my Family/Friends Shower on Saturday! I am very excited about that. Then, Sunday afternoon is my church shower. Lots of showers this month! :o)
Total weight gain: up 20 lbs. My OB said I should be very proud of how well I have maintained my weight gain. She is not easily impressed by weight, so I enjoyed the compliment.
Maternity clothes? Every day!
Stretch marks? Still just the one...although it has become a stretched "spot" instead of a single mark.
Sleep: This week hasn't been too great. I am getting pretty uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: We had our birthing class. That was interesting. Then yesterday, I had a MUCH needed massage. The place I went to has a bed for pregnant women with a hole for your belly so you can lay on your stomach. Seriously, the lady could have never even touched me and I would have been so happy just to lay on my stomach for an hour. The massage was a fabulous bonus!
Miss anything? Sure...but only six more weeks!
Movement: Yes! Baby Charlotte has the hiccups all.the.time. She is also big enough now that when she stretches I can feel her every where -- on my bladder, on my colon, in my hip, under my ribs, trying to push through my belly button. Crazy kid!
Food cravings: Nothing really this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Sweet Charlotte Faye.
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Round ligament pain, back pain, Braxton Hicks, Leg Cramps, Rib pain
Belly Button in or out? It's weird looking.
Wedding rings on or off? On. I take my rings off every night for bed. I am not worried about suddenly not being able to get them off. I have read several stories of women having to go have their rings cut off because of swelling.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: I have my Family/Friends Shower on Saturday! I am very excited about that. Then, Sunday afternoon is my church shower. Lots of showers this month! :o)
Next appointment: OB appointment - Monday, July 22nd
| 32w3d. I feel like Charlotte has grown a lot since this picture...even though it was only four days ago. |

Sorry I'm going to miss the showers but I will be there soon to see you and Baby Charlotte in your tummy. You look so great and beautiful!!! You are beaming and glowing. See you next week. GUESS WHO????
ReplyDeleteAgreed: your sweet bump DOES look bigger!
ReplyDelete:)